Dredging & Infrastructure
IMS has since 2002 dredged almost 10 million cubic meters in projects for both Capital as well as Maintenance dredging. The Company owned dredgers are competently operated by trained, skilled and experienced personnel. IMS also has its own training programs to groom the best talent in the industry.
The company has proven its expertise and is backed with strong fundamentals in executing dredging projects in the following areas:
- Land Reclamation
- Underwater Pipeline Trenching
- Canal Deepening, Lake and Hydro-Power Catchments
- Waterways Creation and Maintenance
- Port and Harbour Creation and Maintenance
IMS has built on the experiences over the years and boasts of the following assets and strengths:
- Experienced, trained and efficient dredging staff
- Possesses necessary infrastructure critical to project execution such as survey boats, transport, hydrographic equipment and accessories.
- Has developed shore infrastructure i.e., shore base offices, accommodation, mess and repair facilities.
- Has developed, a good rapport and understanding, of and with the locals & authorities across various parts of the country, to ensure smooth operations.
While the company has already achieved for itself a reputation of excellence in the dredging arena, the Company is well poised to go to the next level. Leveraging an ever-increasing grasp of the local scenario and conditions with new technologies in the field of dredging.
Our Past & Present Projects
Our completed Dredging projects reflect our commitment to delivering high-quality work and success across the nation that exceeds our clients' expectations. Take a look at our project history to see the breadth of industries we've served and the innovative solutions we've created.
- Akrimota Thermal Power Station, Kutch, Gujarat
- Sewagram, Gujarat
- Sikka, Gujarat
- Mangrol, Gujarat
- Rajpara, Gujarat
- Pipavav Port, Gujarat
- Bharuch, Gujarat
- Hazira, Gujarat
- JNPA, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Naval Dock, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- UPCL, Udupi, Karnataka
- NMPT, Mangalore, Karnataka
- Naval Jetty, Cochin, Kerala
- Kotapuram NW-3, Kerala
- Basistha River, Assam
- Kosi River, Bihar
- Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu
- NW – 1, Bhagalpur, Bihar
- NTPC, Kahalgaon, Bihar
- NTPC, Vindhyanchal, UP
- Haldia Dock Complex, West Bengal
- NTPC, Korba, Chattisgarh
- Krishna River, Andhra Pradesh
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- KPL, Tamil Nadu